Changing your Team within Teamgage
Your feedback is most useful when it's being shared with your team. Use this article to learn how to shift into the right team within Teamgage so that you can be confident that your submission goes to the right place.
If you can't see the Change Team button on your Teamgage submission page, please contact your internal Teamgage administrator.
1. Navigate to the Submission Page
Follow one of the following two methods to get to the submission page:
1. If you have recently received a submission notification from Teamgage (via Email, MS Teams or SMS), go to the message and click Submit Now.
2. Click the Change Team Button
3. Click the Join Another Team button
Once you've clicked the Change Team button (see above), you will be shown a screen similar to the one below, which shows the teams you are currently in.
From here you can:
- Add your submission for a team by clicking the green Submit button
- Leave a team by clicking the Leave Team button
- Search for other teams in your organisation by clicking the Join Another Team button.
Click the Join Another Team button to continue with joining a new team.
4. Search for your new team
When clicking the Join Another Team button on the above screen, you will be taken to the team search screen (shown below).
This screen displays all the teams within your organisation in a hierarchical view.
There are two ways to search for your team within this view:
- Type in the name of your team in the search bar at the top to filter the list.
- Click through each level of the hierarchy until you find your team. Any team marked with a right-facing arrow next to it's name contains more teams within it and clicking it will show these teams.
An example of the team search screen containing multiple teams to choose from. Narrow down the search by typing the name of your team into the search bar.
5. Click the Join Team button
Once you have found your team, click the Join Team button in it's corresponding row to change to this team. Once clicked, you will be taken back to the list of your current teams which will now include your new team.