Unsure of your role or next steps
Information on the role of a leader or manager in Teamgage
Unsure on what happens next or your role?
- Ensure your team consistently submit feedback:
- ask your team to submit their feedback whenever they receive a reminder from Teamgage
- use the remind team button on the launch page of your report if your submission rate is low
- Set a clear monthly process to share/discuss the team results within the team. Follow the suggested 20:2:1 process:
- Schedule a regular feedback review session (suggest: 20mins per month)
- Review results before the session - identify 2 x key areas to discuss in more detail
- Facilitate the team discussion and assign 1 x team action
- Repeat the process remembering to review assigned actions
Teamgage on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
Due to their age and lack of updates, it's no longer possible to provide a secure and modern user experience via Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge Legacy. For this reason we are now prompting users who login to Teamgage using Internet Explorer or ...
How to boost your response rate?
Tips and tricks on how to improve your team's response rate in Teamgage To ensure an inclusive process and deliver meaningful discussion, every team should aim for a 70%+ feedback submission rate. The key is demonstrating ‘active listening’ and ...
Can't access your dashboard?
Information on the steps needed to gain access to your Teamgage dashboard Can’t access your dashboard? Follow the link in your welcome email from ‘email@example.com’ Tip: check your junk folder or you "other" (non-focused) inbox if you can’t locate ...
Leader Quick Start Guide
Information for a leader or manager to make a strong start in Teamgage Teamgage puts you and your team at the heart of the improvement process. It’s your process to own and shape with the team but we’ve a good idea of what works well. Ensure you ...
Single Sign-On - SAML Setup Guide for ADFS
This guide demonstrates how to configure Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) as an Identity Provider for Single Sign-On with Teamgage. Not using ADFS? See Single Sign-On - SAML Setup Guide for more general guidance. Before You Begin To ...