New alerts, new notifications, and new messages. Our days are filled with so many updates that sometimes things get missed. But we know everyone wants to have their voice heard. And the best organisations want their people to speak up, share more, and continuously improve.
This is why Team Leaders can now send their people a quick Teamgage Submission Reminder. It only takes two clicks and Reminders are sent immediately, so it's great to do before a team all come together to review their Results on the dashboard.
A few key points
- Reminders will only send to those team members that have not completed their submission.
- Each team member can only receive one Reminder every 24hrs.
- Anonymity is a foundation in Teamgage, so we won’t ever identify who is receiving Reminders.
- Reminders are send as an email or Microsoft Teams message.
Here's how it works
1. Login into Teamgage and open your Team's report
2. Click the Remind Team button on the Launch screen (you'll find this at the bottom of the Details Panel)
3. Review the team name and the number of team members you'll be reminding
What your team will receive
Once you've sent out a Submission Reminder to a team (or group of teams if you have access), all those that haven't submitted will receive a reminder (see below).
If your team members have the Teamgage app for Microsoft Teams installed, they will receive a reminder there instead. Find out How to Install the Teamgage App for Microsoft Teams
This notification includes their unique Submission link so they can add their feedback, comments & ideas straight away. Once they've completed their Submission, their results and comments will be added in real-time to that team's Results Dashboard.
Microsoft Teams Reminder Example
Email Reminder Example
Submission Reminder are a new feature as of July 2021, so if you do have any feedback please let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 5th October 2021