Teamgage takes the responsibility of maintaining anonymity very seriously, so those submitting feel safe providing feedback.
- Teamgage uses the latest enterprise-level infrastructure encryption technology.
- Teamgage is an independent third party - not your organisation.
- Teamgage doesn't allow a company to access data that would personally identify feedback.
- Teamgage requires at least 4 responses from individual users before leaders can access their team's feedback.
One of the design pillars at Teamgage is offering anonymity to submitting users. We believe that in order to provide honest and open feedback, users need to feel safe in submitting their ideas or concerns, without fear of retaliation or retribution. For that reason, we take the process of maintaining anonymity very seriously.
We always require at least 4 responses from individual users before leaders can access results and would refuse companies access to data that would personally identify a submitter. This ensures users of Teamgage can feel safe and that their voice can be heard whilst engaging in the improvement process.
While Teamgage engages your organisation to provide our services, in the area of anonymity, you should consider Teamgage to be an independent third party.
We will not provide any information to an organisation that might assist them in personally identifying submission feedback. Acting as a third party in this way is beneficial for our users and the organisations we engage with. User can be protected from retaliation, and as an organisation leaders receive better quality feedback than they would if they tried to solicit it directly.
There is, however, one exception and one note that you should keep in mind - harm. Where we are notified of a comment that threatens, alludes or relates to the undermining of personal safety or the potential physical harm to anyone, we may attempt to trace a submission back to an individual and provide such details to a legitimate law enforcement agency and/or the organisation with which the commenter is employed or engaged. This possibility will only be enacted if we, as an independent third party, agree that:
- the content breaches these guidelines and tracing back the source may assist in the prevention of harm
- a legitimate law enforcement agency has requested the information
- we are legally obligated to contact a law enforcement agency to make them aware of such a threat or action to assist in the apprehension of any individual who breaks the law in the appropriate jurisdiction or
- our providing an individual identity to a law enforcement agency could assist them in apprehending any individual who has, or plans to break the law in the appropriate jurisdiction
Other than the dot points above, which are there for the safety of all Teamgage users, the anonymity of our users will always be preserved. If you have any further questions, just let us know.