Teamgage Surveys Introduction
Teamgage Surveys lets you easily create a customised set of questions, share them with your teams and analyse responses in real-time. Get the deeper insights you need fast!
Meet Teamgage Surveys!
- Don't wait - just create and send: The world has changed and work is different - now more than ever you need a way to ask questions and get answers. That could be a full annual survey for the whole organisation or a couple of quick questions for your IT Team about their latest project. Teamgage Surveys is designed so you can just go in and create your Survey, check the Preview and send.
- Greater question flexibility: Teamgage Surveys is perfect for 1 question or 10, to 10 people or 10,000. Questions types can be long answers, short answers, multiple choice or even a Likert scale! You have a question? We have the answer....
- Leverage your Teamgage data: You might have created your own survey before, but then spent ages compiling who it will be sent to. Well the good news is that Teamgage Surveys is able to leverage all of that amazing data we have on your people and teams structures. This means that when it comes to sending your brand new Teamgage Survey, you just need to click entire org or the teams of your choice and you're done! Recipients will receive a link to your survey through their usual Teamgage notification channel, whether that’s an email or Microsoft Teams message.
- Real-time results just for you: Once 4 or more responses are received, your survey results will display in real-time through a series of charts. If you need to filter by team, benchmark results across your organisation, export the data or even give specific users access to their team results, you can do all of this from Teamgage Surveys.
If you would like to gain access to Teamgage Surveys, contact your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
Learn more about how to use Surveys here:
- Creating a new Survey
- Review your Survey Results
- Sharing access to Survey Results
Sending a Teamgage Survey
Teamgage Surveys is a new offering from Teamgage for when you need a more traditional survey. When using Teamgage Surveys you can leverage the people and teams data that you already have in Teamgage, to easily send your latest survey to the right ...
Creating a Survey
Creating a new survey with Teamgage is super simple. Teamgage already knows the people in your organisation and which team they're in - all you need to do is add your questions and send. Use Surveys to collect feedback on a new organisational policy, ...
Scorable Question Types In Teamgage Surveys
Teamgage Surveys is a new offering from Teamgage for when you need a more traditional survey. We want your survey results to be easy to review. That's why the Scale and Likert question types, along with the overall survey, will display a colour coded ...
Introduction to Teamgage - Presentation for Senior Leaders
To help you introduce Teamgage to your Senior Leaders we've provided a downloadable PDF which can be attached to an email or used as part of any internal communications or presentations! You can also access our email template for introducing Teamgage ...
Sending a Survey Reminder
Sometimes, we all need a little reminder. Once you've sent a Survey you can easily send out a reminder to those people and teams that may not yet responded to the survey. Sending a reminder for your Survey Open your Survey Tap the Send Survey button ...