Review your Survey Results
Once you've sent your survey, results will begin show up in real time. All your need to do is open up your Survey and then tap the Results tab.
- 📫 Recipients: The total number of people that have been sent your survey. If there one person is in multiple teams, they will still only be counted as one recipient.
- 👀 Unique views: The total number of unique people that have viewed your survey. If the same person opens and closes the Survey multiple times, this is only one unique view. You see what percentage of the people sent the Survey have actually viewed it.
- 📝 Responses: This is a real-time count of number of people that have responded. As more people complete your survey, the number goes up. You'll also see your response rate (Eg. responses / recipients = response rate)
If you've used scorable question types (Eg. Scale or Likert
), you'll also get an Overall Survey Score
- this will be both a number (0-100) and colour shade (dark red through to bring green). Learn more about your Survey Score here
From the Results tab you can also:
- Close the Survey (or reopen): Use the Open/Close switch to bring your survey to an end, Once your survey is closed, no one will be able to respond.
- Export Results: Tap Export to get a complete spreadsheet extract of your Results.
- Send Reminders: Send a reminder to those people that haven't yet responded to the Survey (How to send a reminder for your Survey).
- View Responses: Review Survey results in real-time, question-by-question.
Teamgage Surveys Introduction
Teamgage Surveys lets you easily create a customised set of questions, share them with your teams and analyse responses in real-time. Get the deeper insights you need fast! Meet Teamgage Surveys! Don't wait - just create and send: The world has ...
Scorable Question Types In Teamgage Surveys
Teamgage Surveys is a new offering from Teamgage for when you need a more traditional survey. We want your survey results to be easy to review. That's why the Scale and Likert question types, along with the overall survey, will display a colour coded ...
Share Access to Survey Results
Once you've sent a Survey and it's starting to collect responses, you can share access to the Survey's Results across the organisation. There a couple different options when it comes to sharing: Manager access: Share manager access to their teams ...
Creating a Survey
Creating a new survey with Teamgage is super simple. Teamgage already knows the people in your organisation and which team they're in - all you need to do is add your questions and send. Use Surveys to collect feedback on a new organisational policy, ...
Cloning or Copying a Survey
In one click, you can create a new survey based on an existing one. You may want to do this: So you can compare the results of an existing survey and the new survey (Learn about comparing Surveys) to tailor a survey by creating several versions for ...